Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Annoying x terra problem solved

wally

I have had enough of my XTerra tipping over . so I put a couple of holes in the stand and inserted rubber grommets then put a couple of short pieces of hard polyethylene pipe through the grommets As per pictures,and it works a treat instead of tipping it rolls back and stands upright.::thumbup:

That'll work. I took the arm cup from a White's XLT turned it upside down and screwed it to the rod underneath. Works great. Your setup looks just fine. Good Luck.

Good thinking I think I'll borrow on the theme
Jeff

That is a very good solve! It seems to me Minelab would have corrected this issue by now. You did a nice job for sure, Beale.

Very clever, good thinking !

If I hadn't gotten used to simply laying the xterra over to begin with, I would surely give this idea of yours a go.

Thanks for sharing it.

I'm with you Goes4ever, I just don't have that problem.

hey,,looks great,,,wonder if it will work for ME,,??? have suffered occaisionaly from the same problems,,, usually weekends,,??? comcat