Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Annual Perryville ky trip,,, (long)

bleeohio

Brother and i try to make a once a year trip to perryville ky, we have a couple spots we have permission to hunt. We've been goin down for a few years now and seems like each trip is the last as we keep thinking the finds are drying up. Well, this trip was no different, as the first day only turned up a couple of minnies. I was shocked that he didn't find his usual breastplate, (he's found 4, me only 1). The second day we decided to work a small spot that we have taken just a few minnies out in the past, and we hit a few quick like, then he says check this out,,,i walk over and out pops a beautiful spur, well hell, it ain't a breastplate but it'll do. So now i'm feelin left out and about 25 yards from the spur i get a sweet deep signal that just screams beer can, but , i'm desperate at this point. Diggin what seemed like forever, i finally got to the "can" ,,,,,my first and only us plate and in nice shape. Ended up with an i button and a knapsack hook and i think a finial. This was supposed to be our last trip down, ,,,, ,,,, we're already makin plans for the next trip,,,,:drinking: Hope everyone is gettin out, seems like every time i use the 75, i learn a little something new. hh

awesome hunt..nice looking finds..what machine was you using..

Both of us were using the f75. They seemed to work well in that area. Some hot ground areas, but overall not bad. hh

Cool Yea I tend to learn something new with every hunt using the F75..Looks like youve got a great place to hunt..congrats..

Nice bunch of finds...Congrats!

That diamond shaped plate with the three holes...do you know what it is? I found something just like it here in California in a landfill area and have no idea what it is.

HH Joe

As for the triangular piece, i have no idea what it was used for. We've dug a lot of crude handmade items like that there. If i had to guess i would say some sort of saddle piece or something along that line. I thought it was a batwing at first but ,,not to be. hh