Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Another 1 1/2 of snow today what a waste

CT Todd

Brand spanking new Equinox and no where to go. What a shame. You just don’t get the same feeling with air testing.

laplander said:
Get out a shovel Bro and go :detecting: :sadwalk:
Laplander

You shovel I'll swing. Deal

That stinks!!! You could change your avatar now... DIG SNOW OR GO HOME!

I’m not much of an air test guy. I need to get out and dig a ton of targets to get my ears straight with a new detector. Snow would have been the only thing that would have stopped me too. Got my NOX late Tuesday and was at the beach in pouring rain on Wednesday. Got about 6 hours in. Can’t wait to hit some dirt with it. I feel you pain:detecting:

Hit the sledding slopes, the digging is easy in light fluffy snow.

That is too bad. Less snow on this side of the county. Weather is looking better next week though. We can visit a site of mine if you can get away. In the meantime you can watch Detectorists Series 3 again.