Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Another .925 ring

wasp

Was able to detect yesterday for about 2 1/2 hours before sleet & rain started. Found some clad & another silver ring. Again, nothing old but lots of clad and surprisingly not much junk. After a while I started passing up the zinc signals but will dig them next time. Can't wait to go back.

Howdy Wasp--

You've got a good spot, between those base ball fields! Good job on all of those coins and that's another nice silver ring. I hope that you get some gold next time! Best of luck and...

Happy Hunting!
Blind Squirrel

Thanks Blind Squirrel. Since there aren't very many tabs or pull ring tabs a gold ring should stand out if one is there. Hopefully my next picture post will include a big chunky gold ring. Good luck to you!