Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Another day at the beach ....

synthnut

[attachment 188353 2:20Beach.JPG

I picked up my partner today and went to the beach to see what we could find after yesterdays wind storm that lasted quite a while ......My partner was pretty sick , but we managed to get in a morning hunt anyway .....It was pretty productive for the short time we were there ... 5 Silver quarters , 6 mercs , a few Buffalo's , and 20 somethng Wheats ......The rest were clad , but still a good day ......My partner did better than I did , as sick as he was ....... I don't normally dig Pennies , but they were Wheats , so what the heck !!.......Jim

You did well in the clad.
Was it Salt water beach ?

Hi Joel,

Whenever you hear me mention the word "Beach" it will always be a Saltwater beach ....These were found in the dry, but still a Saltwater beach ....It's now snowing here in NY and we will loose even MORE precious hunting time !!....:ranting: .....Jim

synthnut said:
Hi Joel,

Whenever you hear me mention the word "Beach" it will always be a Saltwater beach ....These were found in the dry, but still a Saltwater beach ....It's now snowing here in NY and we will loose even MORE precious hunting time !!....:ranting: .....Jim

Jim;
Thanks for the info ,no salt water beaches for thousands of mile from where I'm located.
Your in luck to be able to get out ,no hunting here from November to April..
Joel

Now that is amazing! 5 silver quarters,6 Mercs, few Buffalos, and twenty wheats. That sounds like a years finds for most people. And your partner was sick and did better than U..Sounds like the Sun was shining on U and no Clouds.U dont normaly dig pennies, but u scored on wheats . I want to shoot U Jim:rofl:

Kid,
It's not everyday that finds like this come along .....Ya takem when they present themselves ..... Some days your coil is over some good finds and other days your coil is over a bunch of rocks !!!...." Some days are diamonds , and some days are coal " ....It's all good !!....Jim

Nice hunt!:garrett::detecting:Congrats on the silver!:beers:Thaks for sharing!:biggrin:Happy Hunting!:)