Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

ANOTHER DAY @ COSTUME JEWELRY BEACH

crackerjuan

JUST CANT SEEM TO FIND THE GOOD STUFF , chain,& spinner charm that says G-Unit all the stones but 2 fell out while i attempted to clean it , a ring that is croading on the bottom , what kind of metal do you guy's think it is the chain has silver and gold coloring on it, i dont think that the chain can be silver just silver plated , i knew right away it wasnt gold, would have been nice if it was seems to weigh about a pound

humm im not sure what you have there, keep us posted.
hh
john

I found out last year never be to quick to pass something off as junk.
I found a gold ring with no marking that was tarneshed like silver.
The mud in the lakes i hunt in will kinda tarnish a gold ring if its been there for a while.
The sandy beaches dont do that but if a ring gets out past the sand into a lil muck a untrained eye would pass if for silver or junk.
I found a broke gold chain one time that looked like what you have there. I didnt know it was gold untill i tested it. I almost threw it away.

this was in salt water anybody know what kind of metal this can possible be ? , look at my otherpost i got another find i dont know what the metal is