Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Another day in a Kentucky field.

Deno

There was action all around this place but we didn't find anything to really brag about. Weaver found 3-69 calibers and Larry found the lead portion of
a US belt plate with a little brass still on the front. I found a little brass cross thing and I am not sure what Armstrong found.

It was a beautiful day to be out in the field. As you can see from the pictures we enjoyed ourselves.

I was so wore out when we got done I neglected to take any pictures of the stuff we found. That's Weaver on the left and Armstrong on the right. That's
Larry out in the field. We hunted for about four and a half hours non stop. Larry and Armstrong left and Weaver wanted to keep hunting, he did and I
took a nap in the shade. My legs and arm are sore this morning.

I almost forgot, I fell in a well, I knew I was close when all of the sudden my left leg was all the way in, luckily there was a good size tree limb laying
across it that I was able to grab with my left arm. There was long grass that had covered this thing up to the point where you could not see it.

Just goes to show you never know.

looks like a nice day out

Glad to hear that the well didn't get you. You guys are making me thirsty for beer .. :laugh:

Congratulations. Looks like yall are having a good ole time.

Looks like a scene made for a beer commercial lol. Glad you are ok from falling into a well. - Jim

What an adventure! Took a nap and fell in a well!:rofl: By dang it looks like you boys had fun!
Mud

Nice post...and the beverages look refreshing.:clapping:

Thanks Bryce, it woke my azz up for sure.

I didn't realise Larry's plate looked so good in the field, it was all wadded up when he found it.

I think the back shot is before he un wadded it.

Good luck buddy.

Nice hunt Deno..............could of been rattlesnakes in that well.........glad you didn't go (involuntarily) and look:surprised: