Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Another day in the park

JimGilmore

Spent about the sme amount of time today as yesterday . Did slightly better over all but the coins coint is almsot the same. Only difference was ai went back to the donut coil to see if it would find deeper targets.
(12) ...quarters..=3.00
(7)......dimes.....=0.70
(2)......nickles...=0.10
(27)....pennies.=.0.27
-------------------------------
48.....coins........=4.02

Still using the Outlaw but today I used the concentric donut I think it is 7".

I think all those pennys are slowing you down a bit , but i would dig them as well i heard zinc pennys come right in with some gold rings but hay 12 quarters thats very good

You're right, K. Coupla years ago I was passing on zincs when I read that some small jewelry comes in at the same range. The next outing I decided to dig a zinc signal and sure enough out popped a small, black hills gold ring. So, even though most zincs are in rotten condition when retrieved, I generally dig them just in case.
BB

Jim: 48 coins is a great hunt. Nothing shabby about 12 quarters. Nice going. K is right about digging pennies. 65% of my finds are pennies but I notice that pennies will mask all kind of good targets and even coin spills. I have found nickles, dimes, quarters and jewelry next to pennies or with pennies around these good targets. BB and K are right it does slow you up but the rewards are worth digging them. At the end of the season you could have 2000-5,000 pennies. I take my wife to Culver's on all my pennies. I get a gift card. Not bring in 4000 pennies. :clapping: Good hunt.......Z

I would like to see that dumping 4000 pennys on the counter :lmfao: I got the guy at the gas station real mad with a few bags of 5 c coins :clapping: I just said you want to get paid ?? walked out I could hear him yelling still as I was driving out :blowup:

not like they were lose I had them bagged up in 2 $ bags so don't know what his problem was :nopity: guess he would have had to think might have hurt his brain :drool:

AJ

I wonder when you say slow me up...my hunts last at most 3 hurs and usually a lot less.
The clean sweep coil when I uses that is very fast but he round dounut is not must slower when pinpointing and I do not ever push the pinpoint button.