Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Another for the collection.

Joe Black

Found a Tungsten carbide ring with my Deus 2 at the beach last night

Attachments

• 439FF461-C124-49CE-AAE2-F7A5B8A084BA.jpeg
    439FF461-C124-49CE-AAE2-F7A5B8A084BA.jpeg
    958.8 KB · Views: 82
I found one a couple years ago, had me dancing around like a freshman in high school in the 60s to In a gadda da vida (Sp) drum solo when I thought it was gold. Then I found the marking on the inside, still they do look good!!!!

I found one a couple years ago, had me dancing around like a freshman in high school in the 60s to In a gadda da vida (Sp) drum solo when I thought it was gold. Then I found the marking on the inside, still they do look good!!!!
This is my 9th tungsten carbide ring I have found. I guess we’ll have to get use to finding them because gold is basically unaffordable now. That’s the new alternative I suppose.

Stainless steel, Tungsten and Titanium wedding bands have found my coil around 18 times this year!
The ones my wife don't want (ie don't fit her) I give away.
But there are others out there waiting to be found - like the David Yurman 18K and forged carbon band I found 2 days ago. It actually fit me at size 13 and retails at $2,050!!! Keep looking!
David Yurman 18k band.jpg
David Yurman ring weight.jpg