Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Another Garrett Quality Service Posting!

jackinaustin

Called Garrett service last week and talked to Brad. I had a question about my older sniper coil and he had the immediate answer. Problem solved. :clapping:
I then told him about my battery holders starting to break and go bad (after more than 12 years and dozens of battery changes) and would they be the same as in the recent Garrett detectors. He said yes. :clapping:
I asked him about replacing my worn out foam like pads on my arm rest and he said no problem. :clapping:
I then asked how much it would cost to have 2 new battery holders and a 3 piece set of the foam pads sent to me.
Answer: Nothing! Free of charge and Garrett pays the shipping. He then apologized that they would not ship till the next day as they had already had their pickup for the day. :surprised:
Two days later I had the envelope in the mail! :clapping:
I don't think it gets any better than that!
:garrett:

Jack in Austin

Thats why i bought Garrett...Ive had great experience with
Customer Service as well.. even when the questions were
newbie and kinda dumb...

Any furture buys will be garret as well

THINK SPRING

Ron
Rangers
Lead
The
Way

Yep.:thumbup:I've talked to Brad over the phone and by e-mail. Really nice guy. Garretts has supplied me with free spare/replacement parts many, many times over the years. Garrett's great customer service is the main reason why I choose to specialize in Garrett machines. That and they've got great quality, user friendly metal detectors.:garrett::detecting:Happy Hunting!:)

great for customer service...its hard to find great service nowadays......:clapping::garrett:

They've always gone above and beyond for me too!! That's why, no matter what type of machine I may use on a given hunt, I'll always be a Garrett man!! I'm Green to the bone!!

My first post to the forum. I had to send my Pro Pointer back to Garrett. Talked to Brad and explained what was going on. He replied "no problem, send it back and we will send you a new one". I just sent it to them last week on Wednesday. The new one was at my door this morning. [size=large]Great customer service!!![/size] It's good to see a company stand behind their product for a change. BTW, for those who have not tried the Pro Pointer, it is a great piece of equipment. Just wanted to pass this along.

Jim

I had similar prob. Sent in detector for a moisture issue and it came back with new pads and a new screen since the original was a bit scratched up from use. Also sent along new battery holders cause they were not sure if they had been lost or not. Their customer service is second to none. I am sure it costs them very little to do these little things for us but it is sure nice to know they go the extra mile to make sure everything is A okay.