Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Another golden goodie ends yesterday's hunt!

Ytcoinshooter

We've recently had a streak of very mild weather. Yesterday I decided to grab my insulted waders and take the ATPro for a swim back to a forgotten swimming area that has been a source of great finds. Good signals are very hard to locate so I decided to head into a spot laden with nails and nuisance .22 cal shells. The detector I took in there last week nulls on the iron and this time I wanted to hear it all, listening, hoping for that contrasting signal amongst the iron noise. About the time I was running out of daylight, ready to resign to the fact I may not get thrill of seeing something great in my floating sifter. I managed one probable nickel signal amidst the iron grunts. Bada-bling, a welcome sight! A thin 2.5 gram / 1.6 dwt wedding band. three actual keepers in two hours, the other targets were old bathing cap snaps and .22 shells. Another mild day today and I'm anxious to give it another go there but I planned on taking my daughter to lunch. Hope she answers my texts!!! I'm hungry!
HH - Bruce

BillF said:
So, just exactly how did your waders get insulted? Are you not nice them?
:rofl: excellent BillF!

Determination always pay's off.......and in your case, with gold!!!:thumbup:

jim tn said:
Hope you had a good lunch. You are on a nice roll. :thumbup: HH jim tn
Jim, I don't believe it...I got stood up and lost the day waiting around. Teenagers, aargh!!!
Was a perfect day weather wise to hit it again...

nice love that feeling when theres gold in the scoop

WTG coinshooter, in the 20's here this morning with a big 34 for a high. still wanting to get out this afternoon though Lord willing.

Nice huntin! Those stupid shell casings make me crazy......er :crazy: