Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Another Good Day for the Tiger

Rainyday101

First you guys ought to know that Tabman sent me the genie.

In the water at a beach today. Again this one showed signs of somebody else being there earlier. They left some serious craters. I filled most of them the best I could. Two more nice rings, but not worth much. The one on the left is marked 316L meaning it is stainless. The one on the right is heavy with no markings. This thing is heavier than a Titanium ring. Along with this I found a half dollar, and a bunch of clad. Was in the water for about 2.5 hours and had a blast. The rings aren't gold or silver but I still thought they were great finds and scooping clad never gets boring for me. One thing for sure, the Tiger loves nickels.

You're in the right location with the right detector, that's for sure. Nice going.:cheers:

This hot weather has slowed me down some. I've been hanging around the house a lot enjoying the air conditioning instead of detecting. Things are about to change.

There's some cold weather heading my way.:)

tabman

Up north it's cooler, so cool the water is already getting to cold to go swimming. Location is the ticket. I have spent the past few days talking to people and looking at maps to find the next hot spots for this weekend. Both of the new spots are only accessible by boat.

Don't blame you for staying in from the heat. I spent three years down south while I was in the Army at Fort Campbell Kentucky/Tennessee. I distinctly remember those hot summer days.

I got inthe water with my Tiger on Tuesday. You are right about nickels. I cleaned house on them. Dont we just love the tiger?
KEN

yep if it likes nickels it likes gowld, Raine, you know they are loosing rings, and some will be the yellow stuff, ,

Nice finds RD, the water is where its at. Thanks for sharing!

Scanman

Nice finds! Wish I would have had that kind of luck when I was around the water!