Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Another great hunt today...

fwcrawford

I went back to a high school that I tried back in early October, but was not expecting much this time.
To my surprise, quite a few quarters have been dropped since my last trip.
I also tried a couple other schools later on and made a couple nice finds besides quarters.
This is my first world fair token and it was found in a tot lot at an elementary school.
Thanks for looking!!
IMG_0580.JPG
IMG_0581.JPG
IMG_0582.JPG

I went back to a high school that I tried back in early October, but was not expecting much this time.
I also tried a couple other schools later on and made a couple nice finds besides quarters.
This is my first world fair token and it was found in a tot lot at an elementary school.
Thanks for looking!!
View attachment 49079View attachment 49080View attachment 49081
That is an insane amount of quarters lol, nice going!

Just when many of us thought children don’t carry coins to school anymore😮
Well, I’m glad they dropped them for you Felix! You are like a Hoover vacuum on quarters 😂🤣 . Congratulations on your first world fair token!
As a side note: I could of sworn you said you don’t hunt tot lots 🤭

Nice haul fwcrawford. Boy, they sure like to drop quarters at those schools. I sure hope the ground was soft. I know a lot of them look fresh, but were there any old ones?
Nothing old.. these are not old schools.. we are in a drought, so I am just looking for shallow coins until we get some much needed rain.

Just when many of us thought children don’t carry coins to school anymore😮
Well, I’m glad they dropped them for you Felix! You are like a Hoover vacuum on quarters 😂🤣 . Congratulations on your first world fair token!
As a side note: I could of sworn you said you don’t hunt tot lots 🤭
Sometimes I do.. you better start too!!
You know if I think there may be a quarter there, I am going to try it!:heh:

Must be a ritzy private school where they think quarters are pennies…….
Thats just insane finding that many quarters….. INSANE!!!

Must be a ritzy private school where they think quarters are pennies…….
Thats just insane finding that many quarters….. INSANE!!!
Surprisingly, they are two public schools.
The funny thing is there are more schools not far from these, and they do not produce much if anything at all.. someone must be pounding those and not venturing to these.
I detected these same two schools last year and found 90 quarters in one day and went back several times and found quite a few more.

Thanks for looking!!
View attachment 49079View attachment 49080View attachment 49081
Holy Cow Felix. Those kids in Virginia must have some money! Outstanding!