Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Another hour with the T2SE and Mars Tiger coil

Youngted

Spent an hour 4th October with the T2 SE fitted with the Mars Tiger coil. with setting 67 disc17 and mostly sounds of 2C but some of the time with boost. Five late Roman "grots" the last coin found was this Silver Siliqua of Magnus Maximus A.D.380 or so. Reverse Roma seated mint Trier Germany.Very please with the Tiger coil much lighter than the T2 standard coil and sharper on the signals.

Great finds! Congrats :clapping: I hope someone in the US starts selling these coils. That says a lot if the Tiger coil is lighter than the stock one. To me, the stock coil feels light for its size.

A nice find Brian,it looks like you are enjoying the new coil,do you reckon its about the same depth as the Storm coil ??? it will be lighter but was wondering what the depth is like aagainst the NEL coil.

well done brian ,just got the mars sniper as well ,i would say in a few hours of testing its giving the same depth as the tiger but obviously covers less ground gonna be ideal for maize stubble .my best two finds yesterday when i put the tiger back on where a medieval lead writing spike (can't remember the correct name) :goodnight: and a few feet away a HTC mobile phone , LOL

coenwolf said:
well done brian ,just got the mars sniper as well ,i would say in a few hours of testing its giving the same depth as the tiger but obviously covers less ground gonna be ideal for maize stubble .my best two finds yesterday when i put the tiger back on where a medieval lead writing spike (can't remember the correct name) :goodnight: and a few feet away a HTC mobile phone , LOL

Stylus !!:thumbup: