Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

ANOTHER HUNT WITH MY NEW VAQ

metalfun

Hey everyone I'm really enjoying the Vaq.I went to the park for a few hours about a week ago and wound up with 2.05 in clad.30 pennies 5 nickles 5 dimes and 4 quarters.Hunting one notch above iron 10 sen threshold at one o clock.I had around 70 targets total and I think about 44 of them good targets.I seem to be getting better at what I'm hearing (my wife would'nt think so)Thanks again for all the pointers on learning the machine.My wife has a problem when she downloads the pics from our camera she has to resize them and it can be a pain sometimes.Any tricks you guys might know that would make it eaiser for her?Thanks again in advanceHH Will be postings todays hunt later tonight or Tom.

that clade is staking up fast

I think you are getting the hang of how to operate the Vaquero. If you keep running that discrimination low you'll be posting a picture of a nice gold ring here soon.

I use PhotoBucket. I have to transfer my pictures from my computer to PhotoBucket then back to my posts on this forum. I tried posting pictures from my computer directly to my posts but it didn't work for me. Maybe I need some pointers as well. All the pictures that I'm taking in the field are done with a $20 dollar camera.:)

tabman

tabman said:
I think you are getting the hang of how to operate the Vaquero. If you keep running that discrimination low you'll be posting a picture of a nice gold ring here soon.

I use PhotoBucket. I have to transfer my pictures from my computer to PhotoBucket then back to my posts on this forum. I tried posting pictures from my computer directly to my posts but it didn't work for me. Maybe I need some pointers as well. All the pictures that I'm taking in the field are done with a $20 dollar camera.:)

tabman

Thanks Tabman Trying to keep the disc as low as possible.Don't wont to miss a ring.Gold or Silver.I'm really impressed with how good the disc is on the Vaq.HH