Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Another hunt

Larry (IL)

I got out for an hour or so when I went to visit my Dad. Pickings are getting slim at this place but did manage to save a 38 merc, a couple of wheats and what I thought was another one of those Shell President tokens but was surprised when it turned out to be a 1933 Cracker Jack Mystery Club Presidential token.

Let's don't forget the club meeting at the Library next Tuesday the 29th, I expect a lot of nice finds in the FOM. The Lakeview Library has also confirmed our meeting room for April 26th.

6:30, but many of us are there at 6 setting up.

Hope you can make it to the meeting. It should be a good one with lots of interesting items found. HH, Nancy

Looks like I cant get the day off work. Ill be at the next one for sure, and by then ill have my new dectector!!(hopefully...., still waiting on the local Whites dealer to get back in town before I make a decision)

Darn, we will see you at the next meeting then. What detector are you thinking about getting?

Well I have been looking at the mxt pro , but have been doing research on the dfx as I found a good used one with 2 coils , the carry bag, pin pointer and headphones for 600. Setting my own settings wont bother me as I like to tinker with everything. Ive been on this fourm every extra minute reading up on as much as I can.