Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

another kick ass day..........

mdholedigger

i have been metal detecting this cw site for over two years now :detecting:..........i hope it never stops producing:please:.........love that lead.:super:...my one bullet has a star in it tryed to get a picture of it:crazy:....and the two little New York cuff buttons(one is from yesterdays finds at same site)will look good with the celsior button a friend gave me this year............:bouncy:

my diggin buddy ma came out for a couple of hours again today:twodetecting: i am looking forward to seeing all the goodies that she has found in the past two days:clap:........so get em cleaned up and posted ma.....don't be shy:wiggle:

thanks for letting me share my finds

[attachment 18796 foundcivilwarrelics119small1.jpg]
[attachment 18797 foundcivilwarrelics120small1.jpg]
[attachment 18798 foundcivilwarrelics122small1.jpg]
[attachment 18799 foundcivilwarrelics123small1.jpg]

[attachment 18801 foundcivilwarrelics125small1.jpg]

You go mdholedigger! You have got to be the best of the best! If it's there - - you will find it! ;)

I will post my finds in a bit, (need a bath -- very dirty)! :hot:

Thanks for having me out!

ma diggins

thanx 4 the invite...
just kid-n.....
I have been very sick , but hope to get out with ya guys soon.
Great finds.....keep up the good work....:clapping: