Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Another month has gone by......and no new coil

Jeff (or)

I am still waiting on a new coil for the Simplex+ just one coil, a 5" to 7" concentric. I am not an electronics expert.
but...how long does it take to design and field test one coil? Either it can be done or not. I can wait, no problem.
You know, even if they designed a say, a 5" or 6" DD, that would help, especially if they are having a hard time doing
a 7" concentric for it. Please don"t make us wait another few months. just my thoughts.
Jeff

Jeff-----I think there is a bunch of their customers that are waiting on coils for the Simplex+---or at least an explanation for the delay.

Yes Makro has 200 plus people at their plant and they have to rotate them to keep the virus at bay. I'm ready for a new small coil also, but sometimes you just have to wait. Guessing it will be June 1 before they get a new coil out. Just a guess though.

Have to believe that now the big update is done, more time can be spent perfecting the accessory coils for the updated Simplex.
It always appears that good things come from Nokta/Makro for those willing to wait.

I am still waiting on a new coil for the Simplex+ just one coil, a 5" to 7" concentric. I am not an electronics expert.
but...how long does it take to design and field test one coil? Either it can be done or not. I can wait, no problem.
You know, even if they designed a say, a 5" or 6" DD, that would help, especially if they are having a hard time doing
a 7" concentric for it. Please don"t make us wait another few months. just my thoughts.
Jeff
come on now , really pretty childish dont ya thing. who cares right now , thev coronavirus is a game.
Jeff