Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

ANOTHER MR.T

Woodchuck

I recently went all out and got a M6 with 2 coils,meter and box cover,xtra coil rod etc etc..Nice machine don't get me wrong,down side was i couldn't swing it:sadwalk: just to much for this ageing body.I never in a million years thought it would ever happen:stretcher:. Well only thing I could do was to look at something in the Tesoro family again that was close or comparable.So I have another Mr.T coming ,and best part is I will be able to use my super 7 and super 9 coil on it from my Shadow X2 I do believe.now thats what i call a winning combination.and a hell of a lot lighter too:cheers:

I got rid of my M-6 for the same reason , my back would just burn, and then i would get a migrane,

I have noticed I only have so many ups and downs for digging lately.. I just wish it were more acceptable for a long handled slim line Digger in parks..

I really liked my M6 a lot, BUT I had to get rid of it because it was the worst balanced White's that I have ever swung. The control box should have been mounted further back.

tabman

[attachment 264518 100_12551077x607.jpg][attachment 264519 100_12571077x607.jpg][attachment 264520 100_1256607x1077.jpg]yeah I know what you mean Elton something like this nice and narrow less obvious.Could also work as a cane in a pinch !

n/t

Another suggestion is
Bond Telescopic Trowel. Pretty affordable but beware you can not use it like a shovel. You have to be careful with it or it will break.

Among my many Tesoros I have an MXT, big brother to the M6. Only negative complaint is the weight and balance makes the Tesoros much more pleasant and fun to swing.
BB