Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Another NEWBIE to the Explorer SE!!

Old Pirate

Hello everyone!

I have just received an Explorer SE Pro that I bought off of surfman.

I've been wanting one of these baby's for over a year now. Although I have read Sabisch's book, which surfman was kind enough to include, and have downloaded and laminate carded all the Smartscreen and FE CO charts I could find, I am certain that the learning curve will still be there. I have been reading most all of the posts to this forum for some time and you fellas have helped me a great deal in understanding the machine as well. I look forward to contributing to this forum with not only questions but also everything I may find.

I'm up here in NE Ohio and although the weather is going to be in the upper 40's through Tuesday 3-11-14, the extensive below zero weather we had still has the ground frozen solid, with the good news that the white stuff is melting fast. I am praying for the first warm day when I can drive my digger into the dirt to it's hilt.

HH

Congrats on your Explorer. I too am fairly new to the Explorer SE Pro. What part of NE Ohio are you in? Maybe we can meet up sometime.

Olmsted Falls, Ohio. How about you? I've been going through Andy Sabisch's book and programming in some patterns the last few hours. I had it out on the front lawn today just fooling around and I've a lot to learn. I got one signal that I thought I could dig but the ground was frozen solid. Late March we'll get a good thaw. (I hope.:rofl:)

Ed aka Ohio Dirt Fisher

Welcome to an awesome fourm, ya made a good choice the explorer se pro is an outstanding machine, and if ya have problem at the top
Of the explorer forum Mike O explains it all...HH....