Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

ANOTHER nice ring...this time Silver AND Gold....

REVIER

Since I switched over to hunting in 1 tone on the F70 the hits just keep on coming in some pretty trashy areas.
A week ago a small gold ring in trash near a parking lot.
2 days ago a nice silver ring in another park also next to the parking area with lots of trash.
Today I switched to the sniper coil and visited a severely trashed out park I have been to before with the F2 and sniper coil and the Compadre many times, and I aimed right at the trashiest area around a big basketball court.
Old rusty pop top on the left about 2" away, some garbage 1" away on the right and something just behind it too, and it was about 4" deep right next to and touching the edge wall of the concrete court.
Still found it, but I am lucky there was no re-bar in the concrete or that probably would not have happened.

I knew it was silver, but when I saw the mark bonus..it has a bit of gold in it too!

Only the second silver/gold combo jewelry piece I have ever found, small but thick and a petty cool piece.
That gold heart stands out from the black and silver background nicely.

Thats a beauty! You sure gotta nose for drop zones.:clapping:. You gotta plan for tomorrow?
Mud

Nice find. Congratulations. Good detective work also.

Great detecting skills!...nice ring!!

Very nice!! Ive been playing with 1 tone myself and do like it So many good things about this F70 its no wonder i sold my etrac ;)

Excellent play!!! Takes much patience to snipe those sites, Covrats!
HH - Bruce

mudpuppy said:
Thats a beauty! You sure gotta nose for drop zones.:clapping:. You gotta plan for tomorrow?
Mud

The plan is find solid signals and dig them...simple but it works for me!
Sunday the club has its last outdoor meeting of the season and once again we have access to a very special private site with a huge amount of history that goes back to the 1800's and has rarely been hunted if ever.
I am going to use the large coil on the F70 and try this one tone method to start out.
We will see some good finds come out of this site for all members...hopefully.