Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

ANOTHER OUTING WITH MY VAQ

metalfun

I must say I am enjoying learning my new Vaq.As you can see in the pics I'm a long way out from being good with it but I am learning more as I go.I think today was 26 trash target --16 ok targets.I have a grand total of 12 1/2 hours on the machine with 1.62 in clad,2 buttons,2 pendant thingys and 1 key.(Think I will keep my regular job for now):rofl: Thanks again for all the help you guys keep giving.By the way this little silver looking thing that looks like a piece of soldner or something was 8 inches down.And I did not have it super tuned.Is it just my ears or headphones but it seems to me that dimes hit harder than other coins.Its ok if you guys think I need a hearing test.HH and Thanks Again.

Nice going!:cheers: The Vaquero loves lead, nickels and gold rings. I've dug some really deep civil war bullets with mine. I buried a dime and quarter both at 5 inches out in my front yard and my Vaquero hits harder on the dime. I always thought that there might be something near the quarter that was causing it not to sound as loud. :shrug:

tabman

Dimes definately seem to hit harder than quarters do on my vaquero. Cent coins seem just as deep as a dime though. Nickels.... well they hit really deep.

you are doing good with that , good assortment of finds to