Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Another pretty ring find with the F75 LTD w/DST

Mike Hillis

Was scouting a new site Sunday morning and found this pretty little 10KT ring with some diamond chips. Only got to put in about 40 minutes there before folks ran me off (read as: I leave when people show up). I'll get an earlier start next time out and see what else is there to find. May turn out to be a good site. Time will tell. Anyway........sharing to inspire. The gold is out there.

F75 LTD w/DST. All default except running 1N tone mode.

HH
Mike

[attachment 366489 Ring1.jpg]

Nice Ring. I haven't used 1N in awhile. I Might have to give it a try again.

Thanks Jim.

HH
Mike

1n tone mode is nice. I like it with 0 Disc because it still shows the TID numbers for rejected iron. You don't hear it but you can still see it. Pretty handy.

HH
Mike

That one would make a lovely lady extremely happy ! Nice find Mike.

Do you look for gold exclusively by not bothering with the high ID range of most clad, copper and silver or do you dig just about everything above iron and maybe small foil ?

Depends, Mike. A lot places I raise my disc to max and notch in the gold range I'm looking for. Some of my old sites are pretty clean after a few years of hunting them so I dig everything at those places now. Scoping a new site like this I just look for the good hard hitting signals to see whats what. 1n tone mode is pretty good for that.

But yeah...i tune to the gold and typically ignore the rest.

HH
Mike

That was a nice stable 24 TID number with high confidence bars.

HH
Mike