Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Another Question

tmanly

Do you guys print your photos? I am looking for a very good photo quality printer. Too many to choose from, I am looking for some honest reviews.

Tom in SC

I don't often get them printed but when I did I found it was much easier and better quality to send them out somewhere or even many drugstores have better printing machines then home ones....that's just what I've experienced anyway....maybe not true. Funny you brought that up because I was thinking of doing a couple of larger prints to hang up. I hear the 'metal' prints are excellent but costly.

I have been looking at the Canon PIXMA PRO-1. But the price and size has me holding back....

Tom in SC

I don't print many, but I do a few. The ones I print are for hanging on the wall and I usually go for a larger size....maybe 16X20 or 11X14. I can't justify the expense of a photo quality printer for the little I'd use it. From what I hear if you don't print fairly often with them the ink jets will clog and usually have to be replaced. I take mine to a professional printing service or sometimes use an online service. If I just want some snapshot size photos, I take them to Walmart.

Yes, every now and then a picture is printed here using a Canon Pixma iP7250. Very good quality to me, but just the 4x6 inch ones are printed.
And really only a few.

As Dave said, you better get them done in drugstores or other shops. They do high quality copies on low budget.
What I do is, order them online and then picking up on the store.

I only print 4x6 photos periodically here at home. With an Epson. Drug stores and Walmart have great prices on prints if you're doing a lot and different sizes.