Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Another quick tip to Wood's Field in the heat...:drinking:

BH-LandStar

Well, I dared the heat and humidity and took a 1.5 hour trip to Wood's Field here in Solvay, NY (for all you Google Earth fans, type in Woods Road, Solvay, NY and search along the rod till you see the intersections of Woods and Third...where you see the baseball fields are where I hunt...).
My finds where mostly all clad...The place is a quarter heaven as a village field day is held there each year.
1978 Quarter, 1982P Quarter, 1987P Quarter, 1996P Quarter, 1999P Georgia Quarter, 2000P Virginia Quarter, 2002P Tennessee Quarter, 2005P Oregon Quarter
1983P Dime, 1989P Dime, 1991P Dime, 1999P Dime, 2000P Dime, 1963 Jefferson Nickel, 1972 Copper Cent, 2007 Zinc Cent
5 Pull Tabs, 2 Screw Caps, 1 car taillight bulb part (metal from the bulb), 2 aluminum can scraps

07-02-08WoodsField.jpg

HH,

BH-LandStar