Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Another Return

GeorgeinSC

Sunday afternoon I got a phone call from a friend in Boise Idaho. He had information about a lost ring at one of the local beaches. The young lady who lost the ring posted the loss on the beaches facebook page. A local gentleman who is on vacation in Colorado saw the post and knowing that my friend detected passed the information along to my friend. My friend recently left this area for Idaho.

I got the young ladies phone number Sunday evening and got in touch with her She told me where she lost the ring but her information was not very accurate. But I was on the beach by 0730 Monday morning and detected a large area in two different directions to no avail.

She had to work until about 1030 and showed up a little after 11.

Her description was off by quite a bit and when she gave me a much better description of the area I had the ring in the scoop in just a few minutes.

She saw me scoop the ring and saw the smile on my ugly mug and immediately said "That's it" a couple of times. By the time she got to where I was she had tears in her eyes.

The ring was an absolutely magnificent knuckle to knuckle white gold ring with enough sparkle to make you pay attention. The ring had belonged to her Grandmother.

Her excitement in getting the ring back made all the effort worth while. Even the folks who took our picture were excited.

I got my old neck hugged a number of times

Good job George.