Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Another ring at Marine Beach on Sunday

onebaddude9

Went up Sunday to CP marine base after Saturdays good hunt at Coronado took my AT PRO only had a few hours then had to get back home. This base is freaking huge miles and miles of beach from Oceanside main gate to the North Gate is about 15 miles. the base is much larger. Found an area on the sandy beach and detected in the water about 3-5 feet in the surf. Picked up another nice 14kt about ,50ct Mans cluster ring it had a sterling silver chain around it in the ocean. (Checked it in the truck with my diamond guard tester all stones registered as natural diamonds). Alot of pocket change that needs to go through my rock tumbler, a marine hat laying on the beach, dog tags, a token (Good For All Night) didn't know those places still existed. I will have to use it in the future:) a pin and some brass eagle token or something. I returned the hat and dog tags to the quarterdeck on my way out of the base as they had names on them.

Thats a nice one Man! :drool: I had a dream about the exact same find...a ring on a chain like that one, so I think about it when I'm out hunting.:rofl:..I bet it was one strange signal huh?
Mud

Federal property dosnt mean you can not hunt. Site administration can give you permission and if it isn't posted normally it is ok. The only time you really run into trouble is if it is a historical registry site, then they normally don't have a posting saying you can not but there should always be signs saying it is on the registry. Always ask for permission but you will find alot of federal property is up for detecting. Never ask for permission on a guarded property unless you have clearance to be on there anyway lol you will annoy the gate guard and staff lol