Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Another ring on this mornings hunt

Super tiny. One red stone and missing another. No markings. Was a little over 2 inches down in a common walking area. X705, 6inch dd hf coil. Sens at 26, tracking on and in pattern 1. Gonna give this one to my other daughter. Also found an Injun thats soaking in olive oil for a bit. HH All

Emmett:usaflag:

You are doing good on the rings. Going to have to start calling you the ring master.

Ring master! Lol. Call me lucky 7cent. I really don't use the hf coils to often. I use the 3kHz or stock. Definite coin guy here. Just going over a few old high traffic areas that I have been detecting the past year with the hf coil in hopes of finding smaller targets I have missed with the hf coil and it gets in to nook and crannies better in the woods than the larger coils.
It's gold Bigtom. Rang a steady 10 12 14 range. Its super tiny. Looks like it would be a childs ring. Wont fit on my daughters skinny pinky finger. Can't believe the nice strong signal I got from it. I never was an hf coil guy, but it does serve its purpose. Just hope to find silver with it someday. Never found a silver coin with an hf coil. I guess I find it all with the 3kHz. The hf coil does find indians very well. HH All

Emmett:usaflag:

Nice one again Emmett. Anything with a good metal that's round should be giving a strong smooth sound, even if small.....provided its not surrounded by junk minerals of course.
If a ring is broken in any way, its not a complete circle, your signal wont be as good