Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Another ring return......

Mike from MI "Iron Brigade"

Staff member
Been so busy I havent been detecting in about 2 months. I got a call about a guy who lost not one but two wedding rings in his yard a year apart. I drove out to his place today between storms. He lost one last year, they suspected while dumping leaves way back in the woods. The second was lost a few days ago, again they suspected it happened while dumping grass in the woods. We headed into the woods checking several piles of wet leaves and grass. After about 15 minutes I got a sweet tone. I told him (I like the sound of that one, say your prayers). After a little digging in the leaves, I found the ring from last year. He was surprised and very happy. We checked all the areas he thought #2 might be and nothing. I had him give me the ring so I could surprise his wife. I put it on my finger. He had her come out to the porch. I told her We gave it the old college try looking for that ring he just lost, but nothing. I then held up my hand and told her I did get this scratch on my hand in the woods. She seen the ring right away and was more excited and happy than he was. I told him I will come back and search the whole yard. Returning a ring never gets old. It is a very nice yellow and white gold ring with 3 diamonds. It wasn't cleaned so there is still some crud on it.

Attachments

• ring.jpg
    ring.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 89
  • ring2.jpg
    ring2.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 99
Been so busy I havent been detecting in about 2 months. I got a call about a guy who lost not one but two wedding rings in his yard a year apart. I drove out to his place today between storms. He lost one last year, they suspected while dumping leaves way back in the woods. The second was lost a few days ago, again they suspected it happened while dumping grass in the woods. We headed into the woods checking several piles of wet leaves and grass. After about 15 minutes I got a sweet tone. I told him (I like the sound of that one, say your prayers). After a little digging in the leaves, I found the ring from last year. He was surprised and very happy. We checked all the areas he thought #2 might be and nothing. I had him give me the ring so I could surprise his wife. I put it on my finger. He had her come out to the porch. I told her We gave it the old college try looking for that ring he just lost, but nothing. I then held up my hand and told her I did get this scratch on my hand in the woods. She seen the ring right away and was more excited and happy than he was. I told him I will come back and search the whole yard. Returning a ring never gets old. It is a very nice yellow and white gold ring with 3 diamonds. It wasn't cleaned so there is still some crud on it.

Congrats Mike, me son, for another good deed done by the finding of another lost ring! God is Good & Good all the time like you always say! God Bless & Ye are HEALED in the precious name of Jesus! Amen! Ma

I have a couple nice gold rings I’ve found and it just amazes me no one puts their initials in them. They will get vanity plates for the car but no engraving on wedding rings etc. shows you where the priorities are……. Good job finding and teasing!

OUTSTANDING :clap: :)