Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Another ring

ronaldj2

Well I went out today at the school grounds with my brother. After finding much clad 9dimes, 3nickles, 1quarter, and way too many pennies. We were just about to leave when I tried another area closer to the school building. I got a good signal in the 20's on display, pinpointer was screaming, dug a gold cloisonne ring with a floral pattern on it. The ring isn't worth too much but it was nice to find gold, this is my 3rd ring in a week, 4th in a mth, and 5th since Feb. I really love the safari now, so no more love/hate relationship. These cloisonne rings are mass produced so they are cheap as far as dollar value. I will be sending pic's of 2009 finds in a seperate post. Happy hunting all!! Ron

Nice Ring.......I am going to try and get out this morning and do a little coin hunting. Getting a little too snakey in my relic woods.