Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Another ring

kaolinwasher

I figured if i found even one nickle i would have done good , but went above my expectations, and found 6 quarters two dimes,and one nickle, and a ring, that I think is stainless and it spins, Not shown are the 5 pop cans i dug out from the depths and some iron , I like to clean out the parks I hunt , I will keep removing the cans until they are gone , then everything will be right on the top when lost I was using the Bounty hunter Tracker 4 a good park detector

Attachments

• 20210115_042607.jpg
    20210115_042607.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 60
  • 20210115_042701.jpg
    20210115_042701.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 59
  • 20210115_043036.jpg
    20210115_043036.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 69
Incredible! The rings keep coming!

we had a big event in the park and the ring fell off, yep three rings for the bounty hunter , may as well not wear out my ORX for anything in the 1st 5"

You are getting to be the ring guru……