Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Another River another Silver Ring

pescadore

Took the F70 out today for a short hunt on the river and found a hefty little James Avery .925 ring, a pendant, and some clad. The ring is inscribed inside 11-11-11 but no names. Learning more about the F70 every trip. Had a signal today that was odd and bouncy but just sounded like a coin. I dug it and about 4 inches deep found a dime stuck to the back of a penny. Dug another multiple signal target and called it before I dug it. I love learning more about this machine. It is very capable but a little more finicky than the Whites detectors that I have always been a fan of.

James Avery, nice find. Are you in the water or waters edge? The reason I ask is I know a guy that wades small rivers and creeks that are used for tubing in the summer up in Minnesota and he averages 25 gold rings and numerous silver items each summer. He does use a water proof A T, though. HH jim tn

I am just hunting the waters edge right now. The area I live in is a big tubing area during the summer. I am hoping to get a water machine before the summer if I can put back some extra cash. I am also a diver so I plan to scuba the river. I have spoken to some other divers in the area and they said in the summer it's pretty lucrative.

If you can find these on the edges the main part ought to give up some really nice finds. I look forward to future hunts when it warms up.

Good ring. Any ring can lead to gold once you drop your disc setting.
HH
Mike

It's a fun hobby for sure. Good finds Pesc!!