Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Another silver ring!

REVIER

Go hunting, find silver.
That seems like it has been going on for the last several hunts.
Today it got up to the high 60's, tomorrow it goes down to the 30's during the day and 20's at night and will stay that way for at least 10 days so I think the soil is going to freeze pretty quickly around here.
If so, this might be my last park hunt for the year.
Wish it was gold, but ending up the park hunting season with any precious metal is a great thing.

A little more tarnished than most of my silver rings so I think it was down there awhile.
Cleaned up nicely, and I love onyx in jewelry of any kind.
An odd but cool shape to it, too.

Started out slow on the jewelry finds this year due to messing around and trying to learn the F70, but the pace picked up nicely in the last few months and I ended up on a high note and with a decent amount after all was said and done.

If the ground freezs. You finished with a nice find. All I got today was a hand full of clad. You had a good season... KEN

Way to go Revier! Always love to find jewlery even if it's just a cheap charm. If the cold gets to be too much slide on down to the Carolinas and we,ll find some sites to search. No frost line here around Charleston.

That is a different looking onyx ring. Hopefully your ground won't freeze this early.
Congrats on the ring.
HH - Bruce

Awesome silver ring! It seems like it's missing something? like a ring shaped bezel or something? Nevertheless, still a great 925 find:thumbup:

Goldstrike said:
Awesome silver ring! It seems like it's missing something? like a ring shaped bezel or something? Nevertheless, still a great 925 find:thumbup:

Thanks.
Not missing anything, just an oddball shape.
Last hunt in park dirt, silver, I'll take it in any form.