Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Another Simplex update v2.77

Sven

Software Update (2020.04.21) : System Software V2.77

1. Mute Function has been added
Press the Pinpoint Button once to mute your detector without going into settings. This will help eliminate the interference noise from pinpointers that operate at the same frequency.
2. Audio levels for wired headphones
2 sets of audio levels have been added when the device is used with wired headphones. Choose between Low (L1-L4) or High (H1-H4).

hardly worth downloading..
You have to watch the video to get the full gist of it.
Some may find the mute setting useful and the volume settings give those who have had wired headphone volume too low, too loud complaints dual choices. Since not every headphones has the same specs.

the mute button would be a great thing.it would keep me from having to run my simplex on fq 3 all the time.know,im still in the first grade with computer ,so where do I go to download this and where do I go to learn how to download this? I would be grateful for any help.

Go to noktadetectors.com that will get you to the download. Use youtube for several examples on how to update in a nut shell.

the mute button would be a great thing.it would keep me from having to run my simplex on fq 3 all the time.know,im still in the first grade with computer ,so where do I go to download this and where do I go to learn how to download this? I would be grateful for any help.

Download is not a cut & dry thing. Rather have written instructions instead of video. Would have appreciated written instruction in the manual.
Maybe that could be added to the web site or downloaded manual.

Thx,
Donna(NJ)

Just came back from a hunt with the v2.77. I really like the mute feature. It's very easy to pinpoint, then mute, set it down and recover the target, pick it up and unmute. You're on to the next target.

In my opinion, it's a great addition.

Download is not a cut & dry thing. Rather have written instructions instead of video. Would have appreciated written instruction in the manual.
Maybe that could be added to the web site or downloaded manual.

Thx,
Donna(NJ)

They are working on a new manual.

I will eat my words.:) The 2.77 mute function is VERY good to have. .. well done Nokta.!:) Down loading 2.77 went fairly easy.

me and my son made it to the last step.but when I click the button that's connects the usb ports on the computer,it saids cant find the device,but the simplex is connected to the usb port its the last step before clicking download.the detector does charge in the port.any advice?

Try a different USB port.
Make sure the coil is connected and when you plug the USB cord into the computer, make sure the Simplex is turned off.
Then wait until the Simplex screen, the charge indicator shows the detector is charging. Then push Find Device button.
Reinstall the updater if that doesn't work.

Just came back from a hunt with the v2.77. I really like the mute feature. It's very easy to pinpoint, then mute, set it down and recover the target, pick it up and unmute. You're on to the next target.

In my opinion, it's a great addition.
I haven't been out yet with the new 2.77 the simplex really needed a mute lol for the pinpointer drove me nuts i cant wait too get out there and enjoy this feature!!!

hardly worth downloading..
I wouldnt say that it seems to be a sweet addition to my Simplex for now i dont hear all the interference from my pinpointer and it is a easy function too use .

I don't have the simplix, but the mute feature is pretty huge. I can flip modes on an older detector i have which essentially mutes it while digging. It basically allows your brain and ears to rest for a couple minutes. This helps me refresh my head so to speak. I have a set of headphones with a compatibility switch I use on other machines for a similar effect.

Hoping this comes to the Anfibio soon.

me and my son made it to the last step.but when I click the button that's connects the usb ports on the computer,it saids cant find the device,but the simplex is connected to the usb port its the last step before clicking download.the detector does charge in the port.any advice?

I think I had the same problem. Didnt have the drivers. You need to click on the desktop Icon(nokta update tool) and download the drives. Just follow directions.

HH
Donna(NJ)

ive done all of that.when I get to the device detection button,to find the usb port to use, it says cant find the connection.

I only updated to 2.76, I just don’t think I will need the mute button or the headphone volume. Anybody else do the same?