Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Another Site Giving Up Lots of Clad

miffdan

I decided to try another spot about 10 minutes from a park that so far has been very good to me (about $130 in clad, a gold ring, a silver ring, and some wheaties). So far I've managed to gather up almost $60 in clad at this new site. Today I found this nice token from Mariners Arcade in Wildwood, NJ. Not old but it's always nice to find something different.

You're tearing it up with the clad. Almost $200 in clad is a bag of coins. I agree it is nice when something different turns up under the coil than the same old same old.

Rich (Utah)

Congrats on digging up the clad coins - rings and tokens - I also do like digging up clad (adds up & can spend) - anyway thanks for sharing your pictures of your token and story with all of us and I wish you many more fantastic finds while out dirt fishing.

Texas ED

Seems clad is even getting scarce these days thanks to folks using only debit and credit so much now. Nice haul!

Dang said:
Seems clad is even getting scarce these days thanks to folks using only debit and credit so much now. Nice haul!

2x that.

Rich (Utah)