Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Another sweet find at work.

Dang

It's not the most glorious job but the benefits are good.
Jumped in checkstand 2 to thin out the lines and I spotted this set off to the side of the drawer.
I been at this job for 25yrs now and I have accumulated a impressive coin collection any detectoritist appreciate.

I used to carry a pocket full of change just to swap out the wheats, silver or whatever strange coinage that used to show up in my till.
Once, I had a double headed nickel in my change. One of my customers offered me $200 for it. This was in 1974. Should have taken the money because it turned out to be a trick nickel you can get from the novelty store.

Nice find! In the early 80's i was working at a gas station while i was going to college and a guy asks for a pack of smokes. I tell him it will be 60 cents (yes, i'm that old!) and i look up to grab them and i HEAR the silver hit the counter. 6 silver rosies.