Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

another sweet score for the CoRe.

greaser

Same yard as the 2 cent piece.
My settings were,
Di3
40 sens
10 disc
My first token.

And the rest if the keepers today, again this place is just infested with iron.

Cool little BF tag not sure of the age.

I truly love it the ability of it to separate good from bad targets. This site is crazy trashy and I am still able to pull these awesome targets out of it. I think that speaks for itself almost every good target comes out of a hole with one or more trash targets in it.

Nice digs.

Great finds greaser! Keep the reports coming !

Thanks Bubba do. I love this machine and I plan on spending a lot of time swinging with her.

like others, look forward to seeing more great results.

And "Thank You" for also identifying the settings you used. I always like to read that, as well as the search coil that was worked at the site. It was the ... ??? I am presuming the stock 7X11 but you might have gone bigger or smaller. :shrug: As a rule I keep my 7X11 mounted, but there are times I make the change. Just wondering which you used.

Best of success as this year continues for you.

Monte

Thanks Monte that means a lot coming from you, and yes the stock 7X11 so far I haven't hit a site it didn't perform for me. I am hoping to get out this Thursday if the weather breaks it is supposed to be cold and wet till then.

Maybe a little Wayne. It was a nicer yard, I had no intention of digging more than 8 inches anyways (which I was hitting) so the lower sensitivity had no negative effect for this situation.