Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Another Tesoro fan:detecting:

Walknstik

Hello to all,

If ya'll don't mind I'd like to "chime in" from time to time when the discussion is about Tesoro's and metal detecting in general. I haven't been active online for a while so I feel the need to re-introduce myself. My name is Randy I live in Texas and I purchased my first Tesoro(Eldorado) in 1987 while stationed in Nevada. Had hopes of finding the mother-lode but instead found endless hours of enjoyment and adventure while learning to metal detect:) Along the way I have acquired a few more Tesoro's plus a Troy Shadow X2 and they are largely responsible for me putting my other hobbies on the back-burner. I haven't purchased any detectors since the 1900's(Ha!) so I need to visit the forums more often to keep up with the times and products:)
Thanks for ya'lls time and I'm looking forward to participating on the forum. Best of luck out there and HH!

Randy

good to hear from you randy,

It's always nice to hear from a Tesoro user.:)

tabman

Welcome back Randy , lived the x2 that was a sleeper keeper just raw power coin machine. !!!!

As for the X2...when I bought mine I had to lower the threshold just a bit plus adjust the ground balance to this mild ground here in SE Texas and it's turned out to be one of my favorite detectors!

Welcome back Randy, Hello from KEN. I am from Indiana. Right now I am in the Philippines for the winter... KEN

Hey Randy and welcome back!

Welcome and cheers! My first machine was an Eldorado nine years ago and I still love it.
Doc :twodetecting: