Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Another Victorian Gold ring ...!

burlbark

I figured I would share this with everyone and not just the v3i forum. Its just a real pretty ring. Found at around 5" with the 12x15 sef and the v3i.

Its 2.5 grams of 18k.

Theres a more detailed writeup in that subsection. 2nd victorian gold ring for the last 2 hunts.:clapping:

Very nice Victorian gold ring. The stone could be right where the ring was. Freezing soil expands and can pop out the stone, especially on mens rings because they have a wider band. Sometimes mens rings will be split at the bottom of the band, freezing soil will do that too.

Beautiful design on that ring, I really like the older rings. Shame it looks like the stone is missing. Still a awesome find, congrats!

Justin

MikeO said:
Really nice looking Ring. :clapping:
Is the stone intact?

Yeah the stone is gone. I went back and took a bucket of dirt out of the hole and rinsed and screened it. Stone is gone, but I can always buy another one and have it set.:thumbup: