Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Antibiotics or Impact

Smith1

Looking at an Impact or Anfibio. Which one is deeper in normal soil? Why would you want one over the other? Thanks for the help!

Looking at an Impact or Anfibio. Which one is deeper in normal soil? Why would you want one over the other? Thanks for the help!
They both have the same depth when fitted with exactly the same coils. I seem to have more joy with impact though.
maybe just luck though who knows..

The more I use my Anfibio the more I know for sure it's a beast!
I use 5 tones and the break up and pinpoint make it very easy to prevent me from digging so much junk.
I ran it with my CORS 12.5 x 9.5 yesterday and man that coil kills it!

Love my impact (never tried anfibio) but impact is less expensive and if water-hunting isn't in your future I'd go impact