Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Any additional info?

D&P-OR

When will the Racers be available for sale in the U.S.?-----or-----when will the U.S. distributor receive the Racers (what date)?--------Is there any latest info in this regard?

Mid-March. No specific date yet. You should see some posts when tracking numbers begin going out. I was all ready for it and then got a foot of snow. At least that will soften the ground while I'm waiting for delivery.

Ya I just emailed the dealer that I pre ordered my Racer from and the word is they will ship any time between the 1st and 15th of March. So hopefully we will see them soon.

Yup. Resisted the sick ones around me for two weeks but finally sucombed. At least we were able to go on our little vacation before I got sick.

We shall hope for that Del, I was told the disc in the USA was hoping to see them by the middle of March, so we hope to see them in a couple of weeks.
Even though I cant get out yet to detect I sure would like to get one in my hands to get familiar with It.

Rick