Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Any atp owners know what any of the U.S. gold coins chime in on?

HaloEffect426

Any one had the good fortune to actually find any denomination of U.S. gold coins with their AT Pro?
Or maybe been able to test any of the turn of the.century (or before) U.S. gold coins
With your Garrett AT Pro?
I think it would be nice to keep in mind any of these #numbers....just incase..
And i'm sure they're some variables here ..
The one dollar
The two ...or (was it the two and a half)
The three
The four stella
Five, ten ,twenty,?
Please post what you may have either found or tested. Thanks!
HH
HaloEffect426. :detecting: :garrett:

Thanks for the imput.... Yes, very beautiful coins......68 on the at pro...
Right in that pull tab range.....that's ok....think i'd. Willingly dig 2,000 pull tabs for just one gold coin.

I can only imagine how I'd react to something like that in the bottom of a dig.
:yikes:

By my guesstimate I figure I dig at least 2000 pull tabs for each gold ring I find. I've never found a gold coin but if I ever do I'll post all of the details. HH to you and may you find many gold coins.