Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Any body heard that Fisher is recalling the F19's ?

I would guess very poor performance.................

Seems there's a problem with the inductors that were installed in the control boxes. The problem negatively affects the detector's depth capabilities. Fisher is requesting they be returned to the factory for upgrades. Fisher is paying the shipping both ways. They request that the screws be removed that hold the control box to the shaft and only the control box be returned.

The details haven't been worked out yet. Not all units are affected. Don't do anything until official information is available, which I am guessing will be mid-week. .

--Dave J.

Thanks Dave J.
My dealer notified me today.
I'll call tomorrow and get it sorted out.
No worries. These things happen and have a way of working themselves out.
Cheers

Any updates on this issue?

I sent mine back yesterday and it arrived today.. Hopefully have it back soon..

When you register yours online or call, I believe they are catching them there.. They emailed me about it and sent a printable label to next day air it back to them.. If you have any doubt just give them a call..
Hope that helps