Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Any Bryce vids out.

ksabubba

Would love to hear one or two of your "gave me a nice warble between the crap sound" on a video just to hear them for myself and see if I have been passing some of these up myself! I am sure there are others out there also that would like to hear.

So hope ya may consider filming a dig with some warbles included :clapping:

Thanks for all your tips and really enjoy your posts!

HH
ksabubba

Was thinking it would be cool to somehow run your headphones through a video camera so you could do that. Something to think about over the winter..

Thanks friend. Your comments are much appreciated.:angel:

Unfortunately at this time I am far too busy with work...personal training....family...my father....my girlfriend...and life in general.

Maybe sometime in the future I would consider something but right now when I do find the sparse time to hunt...I want it to be strictly 100% fun and enjoyment. That's all I've ever asked from the hobby...and it has always delivered. Sometimes it delivers a rusty nail as well.:smoke:

For now...the next time you hear "a little warble between the crap":bouncy:...and it sounds pretty good.....give it a shot:thumbup: