Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Any chance of getting depth displayed in inches on the upcoming Racer?

JASONSPAZ1

Seeing how the Fors has multiple language display options but the depth reading is stuck in centimeters, is it hopefully possible that the Racer will display target depth in inches as well as centimeters.

Thanks
Jason

The CoRe already has pinpointing depth when you pinpoint, displayed in both displays. Just divide by 2 and you will be close. However I don't even use it anymore. I use the function to size up an object if I think it is something big. The same rules apply about falsing off iron. Signal here and pinpoints someplace else. the coils are so tight I'll call it the backwards wiggle is dead on and when the signal stops or deteriorates it's at the tip of the coil.

JASONSPAZ1 said:
Seeing how the Fors has multiple language display options but the depth reading is stuck in centimeters, is it hopefully possible that the Racer will display target depth in inches as well as centimeters.

Thanks
Jason

This was suggested by a few members on this forum as well as others so I discussed it with my team and they have already added this to the software. The depth can be displayed in cms or inches. The manual will explain how it can be switched from one to the other.

Finally a detector manufacturer building a machine more towards the wants and needs of the Treasure Hunter, not just what marketing wants to slap together and thinks we want.
And to do it and modify a unit in short order is remarkable.

Great work.
Just would like to see the machine depth readings calibrated more towards US coins instead of a coin that is larger than a quarter.
Most silver finds are closer to dime and nickel size here.

I did not really care if the reading was in CM but disliked the fact that a dime would read at 37-38 cm when it was actually 15-16cm or 8"

Just a thought

Nokta Detectors said:
JASONSPAZ1 said:

Thanks
Jason

This was suggested by a few members on this forum as well as others so I discussed it with my team and they have already added this to the software. The depth can be displayed in cms or inches. The manual will explain how it can be switched from one to the other.
Can't Wait for the new Racer