Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Any chance of new accessories coming out by...

bigboar

the time the spring promo ends? I bought a new deus last week and get to spend $100 on xp accessories but dont see anything on the list I really want. Also, if by chance anyone(i guess mainly someone in the know,hint,hint) would know of anything new coming shortly, do you think xp would allow it to be added to the current list?

new coil due in June

When it comes to releases of anything new XP has shown that release dates do not exist. They release things when they are darn good and ready to. And what is released in Europe can take much longer to make it to the States. The WS4 adapter comes to mind.

Goodmore

Looking at your signature file it looks like you moved on from the Deus. As far as release dates, rumors really do not count - the factory has not put out a release date for V3.0 - the dates that were floating around came from sources that were not identified or were from someone other than the XP staff. Yes, XP will release things when they are ready rather than trying to put out patch after patch to fix issue sthat could have or should have come out in testing. On a digital platform, when a change is made to address something that comes up in the testing, all functions need to be retested to ensure the fix to one issue did not impact something else.

Andy Sabisch

Yes I have moved on from the Deus. I have decided that I want to spend more time in the surf. The Deus is a wonderful machine, and I have enjoyed it very much. I have nothing negative to say about my time with the Deus. It rocks! Plain and simple. I wish I could own them all. But I do have other hobbies that take my time and money. I have kept the CTX over the Deus for the obvious reason of surf hunting. If I don't end up beach hunting as much as I would like the CTX will be sold also. I imagine I will always have the Sovereign GT. I wish the Deus owners out there all the best , and look forward to reading about the upcoming release of firmware and coil. Dirt hunting here can be very rewarding, but finding new places is just too time consuming for me. The beach is the beach. And yellow is gold. I guess I'm a Pirate.