Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

any feedback on the use of the makro/nokta scuba pinpointer

Mark ( ohio )

I'm thinking it would be a great tag-a-long to use while water hunting and giving it a try when I go to Puerto Rico next summer

HH Mark ( ohio )

I use the pinpointer part every time I hunt, but haven;t used the coil head yet. I did read about a guy who uses it when snorkeling and he loves it. A bonus is apparently money (bills) float right off the bottom and he finds a lot of them every time he goes

You could check out the Nokta Makro PulseDive, which they say is good down to 200ft.

There’s also a range of products by Treasure Products that they say are good down to 100ft.

I'm thinking it would be a great tag-a-long to use while water hunting and giving it a try when I go to Puerto Rico next summer

HH Mark ( ohio )
I am a land lubber who occasionally gets to local river beaches and into the water's edge. The Nokta-Makro Pulse Dive without the Scuba Wand is what I use. Well built (like a tank) and never fails on land or water's edge. IMHO
PS: I have since purchased the Minelab Pro-Find 35 to used with my Equinox due to its patented 'disengagement of the pulse coils' which in turn cuts down on EMI and chatter with sensitive detectors like the Equinox.
So... the Pulse Dive is my trusted backup and is used when detecting with my Tesoro B2 uMax as there is very little (almost none) crosstalk with my Tesoro.