Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

any info on the prism 5?

A

Anonymous

i haven't heard much about it as far as depth or target seperation.anybody tried it yet?

and found that I liked it. As with all White's machines you get a clean machine, not a lot of chatter. The coil hones in well so pinpointing is fairly easy even with the 9.5 coil. I use an area in front of my store that has an electrical lines over top to see what happens with various machines. Its an area I take customers to and there are various targets at different depths.
The tone is sweet and the extra multi-tones are excellent. The target seperation is good and the processor is right on with identifying objects. Its a winner. Handled the electrical lines well. So far I have used most machines out in the same area and personally use an IDX Pro, Shadow-X3 and an Explorer XS. White's machines find as much stuff as any.
aloha- johny mc.

Prizm IV just as much if not better. The stock 8" coil is actually better in most situations, when hunting coins. Less bells and whistles than the V but a great machine. For simplicity, the III is an excellent machine too. All are as smooth as silk. Never sold a
V yet, only stock IV's and III's. Have fun and HH,Richardntn