Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Any insulator collectors?

old lineman

n/t

here's a few of many I've collected over the years.

I have a few myself....found most of them. They are also on the windowsill....I think they're neat.

I mostly collected glass insulators, much more colorful than porcelain.

Got any pictures?

Got any pictures? If so I can probably id them

I had a cousin (now deceased) who lived on Angel Island State Park in California. He was the maint supvr for the park. He had literally hundreds of glass insulators that he had found. He would hit old ghost towns, Old telephone lines, etc in Nevada and take the insulators off the no longer used poles. It is my understanding that some of those glass insulators can be quite valuable to collectors. I wonder what happened to his collection when he passed away.