Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Any new coils in the works for the 6T...

Utah Neal

...Maybe a 5.3 coil? Please...please...please :please:. Is there a 5.3 in the works for the Prizm line? The 9" spider is too big for the vast majority of the areas that I hunt and I'm not sure that I'm really big on the little 4X6 DD. If nothing new comes out for the Prizms, I may have to buy the 4X6. Carl, is there a 5.3 on the horizon?

as Carl had mentioned a while back. With the Vision work and some other things, that coil will just have to fit in the schedule. I certainly hope it is soon!

The Shooter coil, however, is a dandy on the 6T.

Monte

I sure hope so. My wife has limited me to one coil for the 6T for right now, at least until we get a few more bills out of the budget, and a 6" coil would be my choice because I have the 5.3 on my MXT, and that's the size that my numbers four and five children have liked the best and have gotten pretty deadly with. When I take my kids with me, they end up hunting with the MXT and I get the 6T. The trashy school yards and parks don't bode well for the 9" spider coil and hunting is very hard with the 6T. I let my kids use the MXT with the smaller coil to keep them from getting too frustrated and decide that they metal detecting isn't their favorite pastime (which it is right now).